What is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?
Hormones can be referred to as “messengers” that are produced by the endocrine glands and then sent all over the body to stimulate specified activities like growth, digestion, reproduction, and sexual functions.
Though HGH can be produced in the labs and used in humans, a safer way is the consumption of BEAUTISLEEP which stimulate higher levels of HGH production via the pituitary gland
Human growth hormone production peaks at age 20 and continue to decline as we age. As seen in the chart below, humans normally produce about 500 micrograms of human growth hormone daily at age 20. By age 80, the daily production falls to 60 (or less) micrograms.
Human growth hormone (HGH) keeps humans young. It is important to have enough sleep, proper exercise, and fasting as they are our natural stimulants for higher levels of HGH production.
BEAUTISLEEP stimulates the pituitary gland to release higher levels of HGH so that your production of HGH is always at its optimum level.
When your HGH level is at your youthful level you will experience the following:
- SKIN: Increased skin elasticity, texture, and tightness.
- ENERGY: Increased energy and emotional stability
- SEXUAL POWER: Increased sexual performance and frequency.
- BONE: Improved bone strength.
- MUSCLE: Increased muscle strength and mass.
- FAT: Decreased fat.
- MEMORY: Improved mental functioning and strength.
- HEART: Improved cardiac muscles and lower blood pressure.
- KIDNEY: Improved kidney function.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: Improved immunity and healing.
- HAIR: Improved hair texture.
- CHOLESTEROL: Elevated HDL and lowered LDL.