Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BEAUTISLEEP - Testimonial

I TOOK BEAUTISLEEP TO SLIM DOWN BUT NEVER KNEW IT CAN ALSO MAKE MY BACK PAIN GO OFF

"I am a mother of a 2½ years old daughter. Since her birth I have been experiencing pain in my lower back and also around my knees. I have difficulty sleeping because of the pain. I bought a bottle of BEAUTISLEEP. I took 3 capsules (because of my condition) every night before I go to bed. On the 4th day, I noticed that I do not suffer from my back pain or knees pain anymore. Since then I have not experienced any recurrence of my back pain or knees pain.
Along the way I also lost a significant amount of fat. My skirt and pants are loose now. Thanks to BEAUTISLEEP, I can now wear my feminine clothing, when before I have to wear those big manly T-shirts. Let me tell you that this dramatic change in me happened only after 3 weeks of BEAUTISLEEP supplementation!"
Vivian, 31 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment